Saturday, August 21, 2010

A new painting idea about love.

I'm not quite sure how to work this one out yet.

A strange question popped into my head. Have joking, of course, but how can we really love if there is space between our atoms. You will never really and truly get close to someone. There will always be space. A really small one, though. I guess that literal albeit minuscule space is a metaphor to me. You never really for sure know what someone is thinking, right? Love means you're putting a lot of trust in another person. You are taking a risk, however, a risk that is well worth it. But there's always going to be that little space between your atoms. Which isn't bad at all.

I might make this various cell shapes with varied scale (some large, some tiny). Weaving in and out of one another but never touching.

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment